Quantcast

Denise williams VAT FREE DAY?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,i have heard that denise williams has got a vat free day today and tomorrow {monday} at Grimsby is this right does anyone one know please before i go tomorrow as its a over 1hrs drive?? thanks

emma m

Reaction score
Hi, I am sure that it is vat free sunday and monday this week but i would just give a quick call just to be on the safe side.:hug:

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
It's actually illegal for a company to offer VAT free, they can offer you 17.5% discount (=VAT free) but they're not actually allowed to say VAT FREE.

becki x

Reaction score
It's actually illegal for a company to offer VAT free, they can offer you 17.5% discount (=VAT free) but they're not actually allowed to say VAT FREE.

All the local wholesalers do it :eek:,i should know i get enough junk mail :rolleyes: lol

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
All the local wholesalers do it :eek:,i should know i get enough junk mail :rolleyes: lol
I read something about it on here, I 'think' it was Gigi who posted it, it was to do with show offers being VAT free when in fact we have to pay VAT irrespective.

becki x

Reaction score
They must nolt be aware of this,or have total disreagrd,every few month's i get a flyer from Sally's with this offer :eek:

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score

becki x

Reaction score
Interesting :D

So how do they get away with the wording Vat free ?

Also if Vat is charged at 17.5% and they are offering vat free or minus 17.5% am i being really dense or is this not the same ?

Latest posts