Deo 1000cc digital wax heater help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa32

Reaction score
Hello, please help!! I'm currently at college studying Beauty therapy, I've been given the above wax heater to practice with at home but unsure of settings as different from what we use at college. What temp should I use to warm up the wax (waxing temp or higher to melt wax initially)and how long will it take. Any other tips as its taking ages to melt - I'm using gel wax btw Xx

Last edited:
Anyone? Would really appreciate your advice. The instructions with the heater were pretty vague xx

Off the top of my head I think approx keeping it at 3 is fine for the 1000cc (the larger size?) - you can turn it up to melt quicker but be aware you will need to turn it down and let it cool to the setting before using it X

Mine is digital so I set it really high to heat wax but it took so long then put it back to 43oc ready to wax?!

Mine is digital so I set it really high to heat wax but it took so long then put it back to 43oc ready to wax?!

Sorry I think I need glasses! I didn't see that bit! Maybe ask the wholesaler you've purchased the heater from they should be able to let you know x

Latest posts

Back