Dermal filler and which beauty course and insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaandbunni

Reaction score
i am a qualified nurse and want to do dermal fillers and the dermal roller course. but also want to be able to provide some kind of facials if I think these would not be suitable/needed for my client.
my local AAC offers facial massage and treatments(think it's a vct course) but lots of people are saying I need to the NVQ in beauty to get insurance, but I don't want to do waxing ect..
when I get insurance do they insure you only for what you have a qualification in?
and do they insure each person individually or as a business. as my sister and myself are going to open together.
whilst she will do nails I will do the face procedures.

hope that made some sense, emma

Hi Emma, firstly, contact the insurance companies to see what they suggest you do, how their insurance policies work. I've done VTCT and NVQ and some people, only did elements of the courses that they wanted to do. There were 2 girls on my course who did waxing but not nails, e.g. Also, some of the training suppliers can advise on insurance.

thank you, will contact a few insurance companies.

Latest posts

Back