dermalogica price lists - help !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm very excited my dermalogica has arrived !! Alto i'm not doing my training for a month i'm enjoying trying the products and organising the 'Launch'

The next thing on my list is too re do my pricelists. I'm struggling to know how to structure it. Hoe are you fellow dermalogica salons doing it?

Adding touch therapies? as i have done my training yet its hard to know what to list and how to also without confusing everyone.

Please could someone help. I have also other quetsions but i'll leave it at that for now.
xx:confused:

why dont you put dermalogica in your search engine, and find out what other salons are up to- look at how they are pricing etc. I would imagine dermalogica should also have treatment descriptions and a suggested pricing structure. i used to have dermalogica, but it was a few years ago so i cant remember how i did it- but it prob wasnt just on my own! Goodluck xx:)

Thank you i will do a search. I was told not to list individual facials as everyone istailor made. But to list the touch therapies and optional extras. Some how !

Thank you i will do a search. I was told not to list individual facials as everyone istailor made. But to list the touch therapies and optional extras. Some how !

i remember offering the back massage touch therapy that was an additional treatment before a facial and this was priced accordingly. i then offered the classic european and the enzymatic peel facial (?) and a multi vit power recovery treatment(it was a while ago).things may have changed since. xx

yeah i think it has. Apparently . I think. There are no names for the facials as you decide after consultation. I'm jusr really strugglingti come up with how to do it. Have been searching and not much joy yet !

HI,DO YO MIND ME ASKING HOW MUCH DERMALOGICAS 'start up' PRICE IS?Am looking for a range at the moment..

Latest posts

Back