Dermalogica training, Exeter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devondolly

Reaction score
Morning Geeks

I am booked in to do my 4 day Dermalogica training in November in Exeter. Has anyone been to this location - any thing I need to know?

Very excited! x

I did my training there and have now achieved my 'Expert Status'! The trainers are amazing and really know their stuff!

You can't park outside the centre but the park and ride car park is just round the corner and free to park all day. Also, take a packed lunch as there isn't much going on around there as its on an industrial estate.

The 4 day course is heavy going! I wouldn't recommend any big nights out during those days as you need your brain in gear and you'll be shattered by the end of it. There is a LOT of science and a lot of product knowledge, but its soo interesting, you'll love it!

Good luck and welcome to the Dermalogica fan club!! :)

Thanks for the info. Is there an opportunity to purchase product there?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No, not at the training centre unfortunately. You have to do that through your account or business development consultant (BDC). I would imagine your BDC is Helen who is lovely and will help you develop your business in any way that she can!

Just shout if you have any other questions! :)

hi guys

i am going to do my 4 day training course with Dermalogica i know how to get to Exeter bus station but does anyone know how to get from there to the training centre? by bus?

thanks

hi guys

i am going to do my 4 day training course with Dermalogica i know how to get to Exeter bus station but does anyone know how to get from there to the training centre? by bus?

thanks

Hi hun, Where abouts is the training centre? I'm from Exeter so can give you directions [emoji4]

A question, how long does it usually take for dermalogica to get back to you when you want and account.

Latest posts

Back