Dermalogica training in Leatherhead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyCutie

Reaction score
Who has been on Dermalogica training in Leatherhead? What did you think of it??? :)

Its good!!! I love the products, however i dont work with them anymore. The centre at leatherhead is lovely ans the training is very good and detailed. U get to work with the products during the theory part of the day and second half of the day will be practical. Also get to buy products at a discount on the day. Any other questions let me know. Been there 3 times for all different courses so i kno quite a bit about it. Hopr this helps xxx

Hi Beautycutie,

I haven't been to Leatherhead myself BUT I was at a few courses last week in Glasgow which were with a trainer from Leatherhead. She said that they often go to the other centres for a week to do classes there. Her name is Janine and she is FAB! So lovely and really knowledgable. They have just moved to new premises down there and they sound great. So I'm sure you'll have a great time ^^

Enjoy your training :)

Absolutley love Dermalogica training! Its thorough, informative, and really motivating. Its free too what a bonus! Fantastic products and wouldn't use anything else. Have fun x

Latest posts

Back