Designer Bikini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boopsie

Reaction score
I have a few clients desperately wanting a shape waxed and tinted.
Does anyone do this? I need to find training! Not currently offering intimate waxing, but I think the tinting will be more difficult to find training. (must have the all important certificate!!)
Is it a popular treatment?

I have a few clients desperately wanting a shape waxed and tinted.
Does anyone do this? I need to find training! Not currently offering intimate waxing, but I think the tinting will be more difficult to find training. (must have the all important certificate!!)
Is it a popular treatment?

Reminds me of sex and the city when Samantha found a grey hair. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you both very much.
Have been in touch with both and now have tint & gems in stock.
Awaiting date for course! :hug: XX

You don't need to have a certificate to do bikini tinting do you?

Amazing considering clients can buy it off the shelf and "do" their own - it's hardly rocket science!! You can get training , therefore the all important certificate)with both miniKINI and Betty Beauty. Betty is from the states and is the most "pure" formulation. Also check out Graftons - they stock and do training for GIGI pubic hair colour. You can get Bikini Shape and design training from Lucy Dixon - she has insurance training cover for the use of glue in free (not preglued appliques) gem design too. Most importantly she is a fully qualified teacher - worldwide- so you know your training will be certified wherever.

Latest posts

Back