Designer nails telephone number! HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Ok them peeps are out to confuzzle me at Designer Nails today or i have taken too maNY PAINKILLERS to function properly!
Ok i called the general enqiry line 0113 275 5719 and a greeted by an automated service asking me to choose a number to be put through to various different departments. MMM then i get all confuzzled because i don't know which department i want......all i want to do is change my address before i put my order in on Thursday!!!
Any help here would be much appreciated.......in the end i chose the operator and got nothing!!!
Please Help!!!

I think maybe the order line!
That way you can tell them the order and change your address!
Or, just keep calling til you get to speak to a real person, I think the automated thing only comes on when the line is busy !! HTH!

MMM......only prob is my order can't be put in yet as i have to order it through the osns as it is being picked up for me!!!

Well call the OSNS and tell them about the change of address when you put in your order or get them to put you throught o the right department!

Well it just goes to show u i have definately had too many pain killers today......option one was to place an order or speak to a customer services representative!!! Doh how stupid am i!!!
Thank for your help chick!

Aww, bless you hun!!!

You got there in the end though!!
How come you are on painkillers? What have you done?

Hi!
I was going to ask the same.............what have you done?hope you feel better soon.:hug:
Tilly Ann said:
How come you are on painkillers? What have you done?

Toothache!!!! Apparantly i have an abcess under my tooth!!! It is killing!!!
My day off has been spent laying in front of the fire in agony lol!!!
But hopefully come tomorrow the dentist will sort the problem!!

Awww, honey! tooth ache is the worst!!! Hope you are better soon! Veganin is a really good painkiller ifyou haven't already tried it, it's really strong though and can make oyu feel a tad funny! You can get it over the counter though!!

Feel better soon xx

Latest posts

Back