Desk lamp help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi saw this lamp at ikea and wondered if anyone has used it for nails? Worried it might cure my polishes?

Opps forgot the photo!

Attachments

• 1417887349994.jpg
    1417887349994.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 313
I use this one it's good as I'm mobile but do need to move it about. It's just broke the wire came loose so looking to try and get a long head one but might just get the same one again x

I have this one but got the one that clips on.. It's great and doesn't cure my gels..x

Can I ask how long youve had it for?

Only about a month but have had no problems... X

I've had mine for over a year :) it was a client helping me tidy up she wrapped the wire around too tight and it came loose :( I don't wrap wires ever for this reason lol x

I've got this lamp and had it since November last year. So far no problems with curing products but I do try and keep them away from the light

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone x

I have the slim line desk lamp LOVE it no shadowing ever and doesn't interfere with eye contact and client. I got it on amazon just google it:) trust me best lamp ever!!!!!

I have about 4 of these they look nice are nice and bright just wish they were a big longer sometimes

I bought one of these from amazon months ago, very bright, as it's a daylight bulb and shows up the true colours :) I use bio sculpture gel which is cured using led or uv light and it's fine, best purchase :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418250545.458148.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418250566.642018.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418250566.642018.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 60
I have that lamp, and it's brilliant! I find it bet helpful that it's a direct spotlight, as I find with larger ones I always get in the way and create a shadow over the nails.

Latest posts

Back