detailed work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
When you very skilled ladies do very intricate nail art, do you use lamps with magnifying glasses on them?

If not how do you manage to see so small! I've got reasonable eyesight but that's waaaaaaaay too small for me:biggrin:

Just interested to know if it makes all the difference.

Adele

Peppercorn Nails said:
When you very skilled ladies do very intricate nail art, do you use lamps with magnifying glasses on them?

If not how do you manage to see so small! I've got reasonable eyesight but that's waaaaaaaay too small for me:biggrin:

Adele

Well my eyes are reallllllllllllllllll good! I might even see TOO sharp because it's like there's always a detail that can be detailed if you know what I mean :rolleyes:
I allways talk about my passion(doing nails and art on them) but coming to think about it................it's more an obsession :o

Peppercorn Nails said:

Adele
Hi Adele

I have been known to use a magnifier with light that I got from Lakeland Plastics and which can be hand-held or put on its own stand and fits nicely in your kit bag. However I did get myself one of those portable manicure lamps from the Daylight Company a few months back and I have to say I find that absolutely fantastic - you can see exactly what you are doing with no going to a window to find any errors that you missed!

Hey Adele ;)

Magnify glass thingymejigs can help, I have one, but never use it.

Think my eyes are just used to concentrating verrrrrry hard at painting small!! I jus use a decent light, very small paint brush and focus hard!

:lol:

xxlaylaxx

FunkyNails said:
Well my eyes are reallllllllllllllllll good! I might even see TOO sharp because it's like there's always a detail that can be detailed if you know what I mean :rolleyes:
I allways talk about my passion(doing nails and art on them) but coming to think about it................it's more an obsession :o

I agree my eyes are good at the mo and I love to do small details with hand painted nailart the fiddlier the better :lol: I just use my normal uplighter on the ceiling! I just have to quote this from funky nails
I always talk about my passion(doing nailsand art on them) but coming to think about it...............it's more an obsession
as that is so true about me too :lol: and my boyfriend says that i'm maddly obsessed with nails and doing nail art every day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back