Quantcast

Detailing brushes using CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

xxsuziebluexx

Nail Tech
Reaction score
Hi girls can you help.. iv completed my CND Shellac beginners course and want to do designs with a brush or pen can you tell me what's good to use? I bought striping tape for lines but didn't think they were great! Thank you x

willowrose

Reaction score

pure

Reaction score
Try the new Lecente brushes from Sweet Squared, they're lovely to use.

xxsuziebluexx

Nail Tech
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply girls :) can you write on the nail with these brushes? Do u have any pics of designs you have used with them? Xxx

xxsuziebluexx

Nail Tech
Reaction score
I LOVE this and would like to try it out would these brushes do the job?xx

Attachments

willowrose

Reaction score
Any of the brushes mentioned in this thread would do the job. The cheaper ebay brush sets will also be fine for this as it's not a very thin line.

I've attached a couple of pops that have line based detail & I've used the above mentioned brushes for them (they're not perfect so be gentle lol). Equally if you type the brushes into google images you will see more work with them.

Attachments

xxsuziebluexx

Nail Tech
Reaction score
Any of the brushes mentioned in this thread would do the job. The cheaper ebay brush sets will also be fine for this as it's not a very thin line.

I've attached a couple of pops that have line based detail & I've used the above mentioned brushes for them (they're not perfect so be gentle lol). Equally if you type the brushes into google images you will see more work with them.
They are really nice thanks for ur help xxx

suzanneu09

Reaction score
You can use any artist brush that you like. Artist supply stores have a variety of very small detail brushes. I'm in the US and go to hobby lobby or Michael's

Latest posts