Detox teas-anybody tried them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jellybaby1970

Reaction score
Hi, just thinking about trying a bit of a detox after indulging far, FAR too much for the last month and actually feeling a bit gross! Lol. Has anybody tried any of the herbal teas, detox teas, slimming teas and had any good results or just wasted their money? I need a bit of a boost and wondered whether this could be it along with healthy eating and exercise. :)

I did the bootea 7 day tea "detox". Biggest waste of money. I think those teas are a bunch of BS. Most of the ingredients found in these "special teas" are found in basic teas you can buy at any grocery store. I only tried one so I can't judge for any other teas but I wouldn't waste my money.

Don't bother with "slimming teas" and all that rubbish.

Good old green tea is really beneficial to health! Other than that nothing really helps.

If you want any info on detoxing after Christmas send me a message I'd be happy to help you!! I've had some great results myself juat detoxing for a short time xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1420126192464.jpg
    1420126192464.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 1420126202176.jpg
    1420126202176.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 71
I've tried green macha tea, because it's supposed to give you a lot more energy... I was buzzing! I did feel more awake, but omg that night I couldn't get off the toilet!
Green Tea is very good for you, and peppermint or jasmine are good if your bloated. I drink them because I like the taste, wouldn't bother if I didn't x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back