Dikson colors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beth1967

Reaction score
Is there anyone that uses this brand. I have just starting to use this brand. It has great coverage for grey and holds very good. I find that if using a level 6 you can go a shade lighter on everyone. The natural level is not gold at all. Example would be Koleston level 8 comes out goldish and level 8 no gold. I am just wondering how the reads are. After xmas going to go into the whole line over $400.00 for their intro deal. So before I jump into it just wondering who may be using it and there output.

I have used it once provides a wide range of colors, but from last 6 moths I stopped using them because it doesnt last much after 4 to 5 wast the color started looking dim.

Thats funny I find here they lasted very good. But I have not tried the reds. I am looking into getting into a new brand. I have problems getting orders filled on koleston. What about Socolor? Tressa I can not use. I do lots of browns levels 3 to 8 warm and cool. Chestnuts and carmels etc... Reds I have notice are coming back.

Latest posts

Back