Dilema with trying to find somewhere to rent a few days a week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudy.trudylee

Reaction score
Hi, I am in a pickle! I am just starting out so dont have regular clients (the only clients ive had so far are from Tickles offers). I work 4 days a week in an office job so really have fridays & saturdays only to do therapy work. i dont want to rent somewhere every friday and saturday & have no clients but the places i have lined up to rent are not ideal either & may put my clients off coming again. Help!!! Any suggestions for somewhere to rent that wouldnt cost me much money whilst i start up? I'm not that keen on having strangers in my house either.

I don't like having strangers in my house either and I think mobile is more hassle than it's worth. Have you thought about looking for employment on Friday andor Saturday instead? It's often hard work because it does require commitment but on a part time basis it's probably less hassle than renting a room for just those days if you really don't want strangers in your home.

Depending on what kind of therapies you offer, have you considered GP or Dental Surgeries? Sure Start or Community Centres? Swimming Pools? Most of these are happy to rent out rooms on an ad hoc basis and lots will rent per hour rather than per day

x

Latest posts

Back