Dip and buff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicminx

Reaction score
hiya guys, I already offer Shellac as a nail service and I'm thinking of getting one of the new dip and buff services in too.... there are a few to choose from. Can any of you lovely people recommend one? Vicky. Xx

I've been practising with Entity, happily surprised with it too.

I too would love to see pictures and reviews of the new dipping systems (I know it's a technique from a long time ago but there is all the new things out now). How does it last? Can you do nail art using the powders only or does it have to be put over the top with gel paints etc? How easy is it to soak off. Hopefully this thread will take off soon xx

I've just had my rep in for the cuccio system it's so easy too apply and has gorgeous colours too there reviews are really good xxxx

Does the cuccio one have any fumes? I had entity but found the fumes burnt the back of my throat and stung my eyes! Even though they state there is no odour I didn't get on with it at all! But I liked the idea of the system so would look at other brands [emoji2]

No there were no fumes when I first opened the resin my eyes did sting slightly but that disappeared. There were no other fumes xxxx

I may have a look then thank you [emoji2]

Your very welcome the rep will come out too you and show you. She's lovely as well xxxx

Just giving this post a little bump as I'd love to hear reviews on different systems! I used to offer gel polish but tempted to start again but with one of the dip and buff. Plus I love an excuse to get myself on a training course lol x

Most brand use ethyl 2 cyanoacrylate for the glue (liquid) part of the dip system, and this has the vapours that can sometimes feel like it is stinging eyes and nose, so is not completely odourless. We at Flexiglaze Dip Nails do not use this formula as have developed our formula of glue, exclusive to us. Our 'glue' part of our Flexiglaze Dip Nails system does not smell of glue at all and so no vapours that can sting eyes and nose, as is not the same as other brands. Available now. Plus our high quality free flowing cosmetic grade dip powders and fragranced activator in an atomiser spray.

Latest posts

Back