Dip dyed hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clazaridis

Reaction score
I've had an enquiry today with a photo of Stacey solomon attached. Very dark roots and caramel blonde ends. Is this a case of having to dye the hair myself darker at the top or would it be possible to buy them like this??

I've had an enquiry today with a photo of Stacey solomon attached. Very dark roots and caramel blonde ends. Is this a case of having to dye the hair myself darker at the top or would it be possible to buy them like this??

That's the ombre technique. From talking to my friends that do extesions you would have to colour them yourself.

I have been wondering this myself. I was watching E! the other day and Guiliana Rancic has her hair like that and i noticed that she actually had extensions a fair bit lighter than her natural colour, giving the rooty dip dye effect..... may try that one....
xx

Hey jojo!! So it looked on E! As though they hadn't dyed the tops of the extensions??

yeh, it looked like she had her natural colour hair around base 7-8 then her extensions through her mid section about a base 9-10 then really light at the nape and sides..... looked really nice and i think a good way of doing it without faffing around colouring extensions..
Ill be trying this effect on my next head myself, ill let you know!!
xxxx

Brilliant! Thanks I look forward to hearing how it goes!!x

Latest posts

Back