Dip-System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is the first time I have had them and I don't really want to get down somebody's throat as I know in this business not everything agrees with everybody so I'm willing to stick it out and try it.
This may be a dumb question but what is L&P? 😳 Xx

Lol its liquid and powder :)
Yep definately give it a go, worth a try especially if its not coming out of your pocket ;-) xx

Lol its liquid and powder :)
Yep definately give it a go, worth a try especially if its not coming out of your pocket ;-) xx

😜 I'm not a big nail geek so still getting used to all the abbreviations for services lol L&P would be acrylic then? Xx

Can anyone tell me how you fill your french after a couple of weeks. In Holland i fill it in with polish.

Thanks!

😜 I'm not a big nail geek so still getting used to all the abbreviations for services lol L&P would be acrylic then? Xx

Hehe yes it's acrylic ;) xxx

Can anyone tell me how you fill your french after a couple of weeks. In Holland i fill it in with polish.

Thanks!

I was taught not to fill with the express system. I was taught to remove and reapply each time. But if you wanted to fill, I would do as you say, fill as normal (with the express powder) and then do a French polish for the white tip xxx

Latest posts

Back