Dipper Acrylic System???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nothingbutnails

Has anyone heard of or used Dipper Acrylic System, if so, what is it like.

is it by The Edge?

Shelley
nothingbutnails said:
Has anyone heard of or used Dipper Acrylic System, if so, what is it like.

The Edge by Alida do a dipping system, I trained with it originally and just couldn`t get the hang of it.
Backscratchers do a dipping systen too, called Extreme Powder, and I love it. Its strong, thin, easy to apply and perfect for a newbie to master, lol

hiya

we use backscratchers too its fab. Nice an easy.

HI-YA

Ive used the edge dipping system for a while now :biggrin: I find it quite easy & its also easy 2 do ur own nails with it :biggrin:
Hope this helps.

Sounds like the system i used to use when i was a kid, cover your nail in monomer then pour (or dip into) acrylic powder! :rolleyes: The Boots method! :biggrin:

Hi, I am currently using this method by "The Edge" - it is simple to use, although I have been sealing - and was told yesterday that you dont need to - does anyone know if that is correct?

Hi Suzie

I use da edge system, i coat all 10 fingers with brush on resin, then go through each 1 resin & dip, go through all 10 again resin & dip then coat all 10 just resin then spray activate. Shape & buff.
Good Luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back