Direct dyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyella700

Picknmixdanni
Reaction score
What are the best bright direct dyes for brightness and staying power...also which brand doesn't go green (purple)

Usually use crazy colour but don't think they are that great!

Schwarzkopf ColorWorx! It's a direct dye that you can use on its own, as well as add to their permanent + demi colorline. (Except for the pink) Give it a try!

I love the matrix colour graphics

I'm pretty new to the hairdressing world, but I've been a fan of Pravana. I've found that I get much better staying power when I make sure to follow their advised level to lift to. Good luck!

Ive used a bunch of different ones. Fudge Paintbox, joico, pravana, etc. I have absolutely fallen in love with Pulp Riot! It has an incredible amount of slip and applies great! Pigments mix well together. I like that they have 2 "grey" options, Smoke and Mercury. Since I have added Olaplex to all of my DD's (as well as regular colors), the longevity that I get is amazing!

Ive used a bunch of different ones. Fudge Paintbox, joico, pravana, etc. I have absolutely fallen in love with Pulp Riot! It has an incredible amount of slip and applies great! Pigments mix well together. I like that they have 2 "grey" options, Smoke and Mercury. Since I have added Olaplex to all of my DD's (as well as regular colors), the longevity that I get is amazing!
So I'm wondering are you adding Olaplex no.1 or 2....?

So I'm wondering are you adding Olaplex no.1 or 2....?
I use both depending on my need. If I want full depth/tonal value of the color, I use #1. If I need to soften down the tone (pastel, or just lighten the color a bit) I will use #2.

Tigi direct dyes seem to have staying power x

Latest posts

Back