Disheartened

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
I ordered with Beauty Express x3 gel polishes + it says you receive the free mini LED lamp. Received today and 2 gel polishes arn't even there and neither is the lamp ! They already messed my order up going to wrong address, spoke to a lady and she said she would sort it and she didn't shocker.

I've not used a LED lamp yet and was so excited to try this ! I don't know why they would advertise if not Instock ? Money hungry maybe ?

Anyone else had to wait for a product/offer ? How long usually takes ?

Thanks x

That's a real shame. Have you been in touch with them this morning?

I know I was so excited aswell ! Lol I have emailed them, now thinking I maybe should have phoned them :-/ x

Give them a call now

Well I've just received an email back stating to phone them, looks like I'm phoning them lol x

Every time I order with them they send my order in 2 or 3 parcels but never altogether so hopefully the rest of your order will follow soon - good luck.

I almost always get orders in more than one box and delivery. So annoying!

Jemima :)

I have ordered a couple of times from there and always got my order in two or three parcels, it's ridiculous, especially when there is one bottle of polish in a massive box! Anyway, as others have said, it will probably arrive separately :)

I find that they have massive stock problems when I order. I never expect it on time as no one usually sticks to it. But I can honestly say that they have always delivered on time. However thanks to terrorism and bomb makers, you are only aloud to send a certain amount of liquid via currier in one parcel.
Is it the signature gel polish and mini lamp.

I've got the mini lamp and will be selling it as it has no timer on it. And it doesn't cure whole hand. But the gel polish us very nice.

I'm still waiting 6 weeks later !!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still waiting 6 weeks later !!

That's really bad. I would ask for a refund. Maybe they can't get the stock in. Either way you need a result.

Yes I phoned them up to basically say it went out really quick. They have got the mermaid polish in + lamp at the weekend so I will be receiving tomorrow :D but still haven't got my tropical pink in :(

I hope I'm not waiting that long ! Well it's a first Led lamp to try so i think I may see how I get on and then maybe upgrade to the higher priced one.

What are you waiting for jojo if you don't mInd me asking ? I cannot believe you have waited that long !

That's absolutely shocking communication on their behalf, I had to call a salon supply place to find out where a order was - they hadn't bothered to tell me that three of the products weren't due in for 3 weeks :(
The lady on the other end was lovely though, and said I could wait or she would happily send out two alternatives (still at the discount price of what I'd bought the original "pack" for)
They're about a hour way (product in question was MINX) so I went down instead of the poor soul trying to describe what they had "in stock"
I ended up getting two patterns (one which I was set on prior order but told wasn't in stock any longer) and she opened up another mink, gave me a extra tab of the "accent" pieces, along with two extra files - so was definitely worth my while being polite!! :D

I bought 3 pieces of furniture on the buy 2 get one 1 free . It's the free piece ( nail bar) that I'm waiting for so can't refund :(

That's what they where like miss holly. I was thinking when I went to the school they delivered it to, picking it up I thought my goodness this feels VERY light to say it has a led lamp in it + polishes etc.
opened it to see and the receipt just says < follow up on the products not in stock, I was thinking well that's nice ! Lol

Have they gave you a date then at all jojo ? I know it's furniture but 6 weeks, you never know you may be getting a early christmas present :p .... X

I've always had this problem with them, and found them unhelpful when I rang. Nothing on there site says out of stock so I was shocked when my deliveries we're coming all over the place, and I wasn't ordering liquids just wax!

Won't be ordering with them again xx

Latest posts

Back