Disposable liner foot spas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather78

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need a new foot spa & am looking in to the tubs that ellisons sell with disposable liners. Does anyone else use these & if so do your clients mind not having the foot-spa experience? I'm thinking I would persuade them that this is the way forwards for hygiene etc! Personally I'm thinking its a great idea!!

I can't afford to buy one of the expensive foot-spas with disposable liners at the mo- (have just invested in shellac) so will have to be a tub for now!!

Be grateful for your thoughts/experiences!!

Heather xx

Clients LOVE footsie spas.

I've just bought the tub and liners. Haven't used them yet but I liked the idea of it and like you, can't afford the footsie spa right at the moment but is on my wishlist as and when I get the funds. Personally I think as long as the whole experience is relaxing and lovely, clients won't really mind what their feet are soaking in to begin with, it's the rest of the treatment that's more important IMO xx

Thanks for your replies! I put it to some of my clients today & I did get the feeling some would miss the bubbling foot-spa at the beginning of the treatment- however sometimes its best to not give to many options to clients! They fear change!!!!!

I just use a posh big swirly bowl (The type you'd put decorative pot pouri in) and always get lovely comments about it....usually along the lines of 'oh i can't put my feet in that, it's too nice'. Nobody has ever commented that I haven't got a foot spa so I wouldn't worry about it. It's easier to clean out too :)

Latest posts

Back