Disposal of needles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
I live in spain and am soon going to start offering electrolysis to my clients. I just wondered how i dispose of the needles, there must be some kind of sharps box thingy here, i just don't really know where to start looking. Do any of you ex pat geeks who live here too know anything about it?

I have a spanish girl working with me in the evening and she said just chuck them in the bin! :eek: I don't think i'll be doing that, maybe this calls for some staff training, just as soon as i find out myself!!

Thanks girlies :hug:

OMG I cannot believe that therapist said that.Glad your going to be doing some staff training.

I would speak to local salons and see where they get their sharps boxes from.

Failing that have a chat with the local pharmacy and ask their advice.HTH

Yes the pharmacy! Why didn't i think of that!

btw i just tried to reply to your post on bikini waxing and it disapeared? Either something spooky is goin on or it's past my bed time?!

Yes the pharmacy! Why didn't i think of that!

btw i just tried to reply to your post on bikini waxing and it disapeared? Either something spooky is goin on or it's past my bed time?!
PMSL no it was me,decided wanted to change the wording,going to redo tomorrow.

Good luck with the pharmacy,xx

lol ok babe i'll keep me eyes peeled, and let you know how i get on! night night XX

Latest posts

Back