Do I invest or not worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolled Up!

Reaction score
Hiya, been in the business about 6 months now, with regards to mani/pedi I have only been offering gelish as I've only had 2 requests for normal polish! Just wondered if I'm missing business by not offering it but don't want to spend more money if it's just going to sit there. I personally hate standard polish and have never looked back since discovering gel. Would appreciate advice and experiences please x

I personally hardly do ANY standard manis or pedis, however I think it would be wise to just push the boat out a little and get maybe 10 colours in polish and then you've covered all bases. Or Maybe get the little mini varnishes you get in promo packs, i.e. OPI do lots of these??

I personally hardly do ANY standard manis or pedis, however I think it would be wise to just push the boat out a little and get maybe 10 colours in polish and then you've covered all bases. Or Maybe get the little mini varnishes you get in promo packs, i.e. OPI do lots of these??

I've got 4 that I got in my ellisons starter pack but am I best to stick with one brand again like gel? Think I'd be inclined to go with opi

I've seen someone selling an old stand full of creative polish, have you heard of them?

Why not buy some mega mix then you can still use your regular polish as a gel. I'm mobile so don't mind using different brands as people only see the colour in a wheel but think its nicer to see all one brand in a salon x

I've seen someone selling an old stand full of creative polish, have you heard of them?

Creative is CND which is a great brand, however if htey're selling them as Creative Polishes then they may be a little bit old. If they're super cheap you've got nothing to lose, but be careful they haven't gone thick and unusable.

Latest posts

Back