Do I wait to do a waxing course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
currently I'm mobile and i hate it! hate lugging all my equipment about and having to set it up every time.
i want to do the kim lawless speed and intimate waxing for women but should i wait until I've managed to sort a room in a salon somewhere?
appreciate any advice :)

thanks
Jodie xx

Personally, I'd train and then get practising so that, when the time comes to open your doors, you're up to speed and confident so your good reputation will pay dividends. Good luck and hope you get somewhere soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

currently I'm mobile and i hate it! hate lugging all my equipment about and having to set it up every time.
i want to do the kim lawless speed and intimate waxing for women but should i wait until I've managed to sort a room in a salon somewhere?
appreciate any advice :)

thanks
Jodie xx

Just do it then you'll be inspired to get going!

There's usually a wait for the course so I would just go for it at the earliest oppotunity.

I would sign up as soon as you can. You might want to carry on mobile for a while, but while you're looking for the perfect place, you will be perfecting your waxing skills.

Good luck

Vicki x

I would encourage everyone to either rent a room or have a home salon rather than mobile. It's back breaking and you waste a lot of unpaid time between houses and clients don't seem to value you.

You can do the training whenever you like but why not set a goal to find a room in a hair salon on a busy high street so that you can start straight away with your Brazilians.

I don't how far in advance I'm booking so you will have plenty of time to find a room. Call or email my PA Caroline as she deals with bookings Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert

Hope to meet you soon.

Latest posts

Back