Do people really pay that much for lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I charge £60 and I don't do offers. I have new and regular clients. I haven't had mine done in my area because they are all under £40 and to me that means they must b a bit crap! Sorry but I'd rather not take the chance so I think you should up your prices and stand firm! If your worth it!

If have no problem paying ellibe or blinking gorgeous £100 if they were in my area and I don't consider myself well off!

I would do the clients you have booked for the month, take it as a learning curve and it will be good for extra practice.
Remeber cheap prices attract cheap people. Sometimes those kinds of people arn't always the best clients. Check out lash prices in your area, it will be slow at first stick to your guns! You are charging what your charging for a reason :) its because you do fantastic work and you give people the best lashes!
Clientell can take years to build up! Just remeber it won't happen overnight right :)

Xoxo best of luck

Do you get many bew customers for £60 full sets???

I use lashbash products so they are not the cheapest but they are the best iv found in my opinion.
I think I may revert to a £30 offer for December - just because I need the business and hopefully repeat custom in the future.
It's a real catch 22 " you gotta spend money to make money " especially when new to the business but I don't want to feel like I'm offering my expertise for peanuts!!!
Arghhh confused!

Hiya

Yeh i do, and they all generally (depending on why there having them) return!! I think yes put your offer up!! It is hard isnt it but sometimes you just have to stick at it.. Its a shame that we have to compete with crazy prices when were using expensive products.. Just make sure your covering your products and time!! X

I shall stick to higher prices! I payed alot of money for my training and my products, I shouldn't lower myself!xx

I charge £50.00 for semi-permanent lashes and I wouldn't go any cheaper when they take me anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half to do. I'd rather take them off my treatment list. :)

Latest posts

Back