Do you believe that what goes around comes around?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

I do believe this and I have seen it happen to others too. Do you have a story to back this up?

Most definately. Whether it's immediate or in years to come karma comes back to bite you in the bum without a doubt.

There are some people who always come up smelling of roses....

Most definately.We are not all saints but have some sense of decency,morality and don't take the p out of people who have been good to you or karma will get you.

I beleive in this.I was on a roundabout once, it went round, and came back again, same as my Aunties boomerang, she threw it, it went round and amazingly came back again.

Much like Hollywood romances, which are a work of fiction, I usually find those who need a dose of karma, always manage to charm or manipulate themselves out of it.

However, we can live in eternal optimism that one day they will get their comeuppance, it rarely happens.

I totally believe in Karma and have countless examples that I could give you but it's difficult without giving too much personal info away.

My mum always says 'Never wish bad on anyone that does you wrong……just sit back and wait'. Sounds sinister but she' never been wrong. lol

It's my experience that you may think that they don't get their comeuppance but they do. It's not about people winning the lottery or money. It could be that they lead a lonely life without love or that general things go wrong for them in life. It doesn't have to be big things.

I would never snitch on anyone or wish them bad luck as it will come back on you for sure.

Much like Hollywood romances, which are a work of fiction, I usually find those who need a dose of karma, always manage to charm or manipulate themselves out of it.

However, we can live in eternal optimism that one day they will get their comeuppance, it rarely happens.
Lol………I think the trick is to forget about them and then you'll hear through the grapevine that bad luck has come their way. You mustn't focus on it. Leave it to the Universe to deal with them. x

I totally believe in Karma and have countless examples that I could give you but it's difficult without giving too much personal info away.

My mum always says 'Never wish bad on anyone that does you wrong……just sit back and wait'. Sounds sinister but she' never been wrong. lol

It's my experience that you may think that they don't get their comeuppance but they do. It's not about people winning the lottery or money. It could be that they lead a lonely life without love or that general things go wrong for them in life. It doesn't have to be big things.

I would never snitch on anyone or wish them bad luck as it will come back on you for sure.

That made me think, working in accounts for so many years I've had my fair share of points made especially when people don't want to hear bad news...someone once said to me "I hope you die of womb cancer......" although once the phone went down I howled laughing for hours as this is not an usual comment to hear! (not that I would laugh in any other circumstances regarding any form of cancer)...never heard from them again..I wonder what happened to them?

I would never ever wish bad on anyone! I don't want enemies in my life at all! It makes me sad if I have differences with anyone.

That made me think, working in accounts for so many years I've had my fair share of points made especially when people don't want to hear bad news...someone once said to me "I hope you die of womb cancer......" although once the phone went down I howled laughing for hours as this is not an usual comment to hear! (not that I would laugh in any other circumstances regarding any form of cancer)...never heard from them again..I wonder what happened to them?

I really hope you don't :Love:

I would never ever wish bad on anyone! I don't want enemies in my life at all! It makes me sad if I have differences with anyone.

Awww TJ - you always seem upset even with any differences on here. x

I'm a sensitive soul! Hurt me and I take it bad! I'm just being honest xx

Me too. I hate bad feeling although I do admit to there being a few people that I would love to see walk under a ladder and a bucket of p**s fall on their head……….but I'd never wish them bad luck. Why? Because you get back what you give out. I'm telling you………..sit back and wait, watch and listen.

She's a 'sensitive' and picks up feelings and senses things. I'm her agent by the way, so any bookings and I get 20%. lol She's a good'n and a genuine soul. x

Me too. I hate bad feeling although I do admit to there being a few people that I would love to see walk under a ladder and a bucket of p**s fall on their head……….but I'd never wish them bad luck. Why? Because you get back what you give out. I'm telling you………..sit back and wait, watch and listen.

Ha! Love you Kim xx

Yes I do :D

But I must have been very cruel and karma must be really biting me in the ass at the moment as I'm having a really rubbish time! Ha

But yes I do think people get their comeuppance! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I do :D

But I must have been very cruel and karma must be really biting me in the ass at the moment as I'm having a really rubbish time! Ha

But yes I do think people get their comeuppance! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw, I hope things get better for you xx

She's a 'sensitive' and picks up feelings and senses things. I'm her agent by the way, so any bookings and I get 20%. lol She's a good'n and a genuine soul. x

I reckon TJ would beat us black and blue given half the chance! I'd give her 20% just to be nice to me....ha ha (Teasing TJ) x

Latest posts

Back