Do you need further training to do hybrid lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiamarielashes

Reaction score
I'm trained in classics, but just out of curiosity, do you need to have further training to do hybrids, or is that just something you practice with your classic qualification?

Thank you
Georgia

I'm trained in classics, but just out of curiosity, do you need to have further training to do hybrids, or is that just something you practice with your classic qualification?

Thank you
Georgia

Check with your insurance company, they’ll be able to clarify.

You have to be trained in Russian lashes to be able to offer hybrid lashes as these use Russian fans and also classic lashes :) xx

Hybrids can be done with Premades and handmades. My students use my Premade workshop to progress before the train in handmade fans x.

I agree with Noodle, its best to check with your insurance as some class hybrids and premades as volume and require you to be trained and certified in this and others will accept your classic certificate for premade or hybrid lashes, however, if you are serious about lashes and you want to start getting into volume then I would definitely recommend a training course as you want to make sure you learn the basics of it and fully understand the weights and different application so that you can charge your clients for this amazing treatment x

There’s a ‘knack’ and in all honesty - best thing when dealing with clients is to know your stuff airways x

Latest posts

Back