Do you stock more than 1 nail lacquer brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
Currently I use OPI nail lacquer, but considering stocking Nubar aswell. Do you think this would be a good idea? Just wondered if any of you professionals use more than one brand?

I have one brand but a different for French polishes & top coats etc but I've seen salons that have different brands of colour polishes :) it just depends which brands you prefer! X

I use ORLY simply because it's 18ml and OPI is only 15ml! The colour on both range are beautiful! X

I've got a mix of essie, OPI, and China glaze. The first 2 mainly because that's what my clients are familiar with, and the latter because I happen to like the color range.

Thank you so much for your replies x

Hi hun

i use opi, nubar and cnd and love all of them. i dont think its a problem at all to use different brands, from reading other threads on here, the only time i think it would be a problem per se would be if you were retailing, and even then its not really an issue if you retail all the brands you are using.

love n hugs

ps nubar colour range is fabulous isn't it!!

I have mostly OPI, but I also have a few Nubar and China Glaze too.

I have just bought Jessica range......one of many purchases. It comes with stand,treatments, hand cream 15 colours and many more, oh and 20% off at PB

This has been a massive help to me, thank you so much to everyone that has replied. Think I will go and order a few nubar and offer that aswell as the OPI. Cheers ;)

Latest posts

Back