Do you use an electric file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend me a drill that is around the £100 mark or is that a silly question?

Did you not saw my reply above? I included the price already, it should be below £100 if converted from $ to £. Very quality efile with a very low price.

Did you not saw my reply above? I included the price already, it should be below £100 if converted from $ to £. Very quality efile with a very low price.

Oh I'm sorry I must have missed it!
Thanks! Do they deliver to the uk do you know? I will have to email them.

I'm not in the UK so I can't tell, but I heard NSI is selling them, you should check out the price from NSI first, maybe would be easier for you. Definitely email them first, and if you want to do international shipping, it's important to ask about the tax, my friend bought 2 UP-2G with her friend and she said she's not taxed(she emailed KUPA) but her friend is charged of some I-don't-know-what tax. Do you understand what I'm saying? Sorry, English is not my 1st language, hope you're not confused :p

My Kupa turned out to be duel voltage to , I got it when I trained in London via sweet squared , but now moved to USA and it still works witch is fab as a lot of things do not work from USA to uk and vice versa ,

If you are going to contact Kupa to order one direct make sure you let the know your in the uk . Just incase they might not all be duel .

I'm after a KUPA Mani super max but they have been out of stock for MONTHS on the Kupa site. I've emailed then twice with no response. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase them? Preferably in the UK? Also when you guys are referring to the Kupa ones NSI sell here can you give me a direct web link as I can't see any KUPA ones on the NSI site? Thanks in advance. X

Latest posts

Back