Does a pop up tent contain over spray from a spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have posted before about a new maximist hvlp 5800 machine that i bought 6 weeks or so ago and have been really disappointed with the amount of over spray that i am getting, despite setting the 'screw' at the back of the gun to hardly anything and contacting LA Tan on numerous occasions without any success, apart from shelling out a further £200 for an extraction fan, which i just don't have!!

So I am just after your opinions as to wether you feel that a tent would help contain some of the over spray?

im abit confused...........so are you not using a tent atall at the moment?

If your not using a tent at present what are you using or where are you tanning?

I use a tent but do experience a fair bit overspray even though my gun is set correctly and despite what alot of other folk say about not having much at alll

How much solution are u using per tan?

hi,

i have a corner set up in my smaller treatment room and i use shower curtains (dark colours) as my 'shield' between the wall, client stands on a mat and i provide sticky feet etc. Switched from the traditional 'piggy' style machine which i suffered no over spray with to the new maximist and it's everywhere, beginning to wish i'd never bothered!!

yeah i have a set up similar a small little room with cladded walls etc rather than a tent. not sure which machine i have got its a sienna one, and it took me ages to get the hang of it compared to my cheaper other machine. i felt again i was getting loads of overspray. i have turned setting to lowest and have now getting used to it ( i still like my old one better tho) i think i use just over 50ml a person

Latest posts

Back