Does anyone else do this offer? Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi Girls!!
Im just wondering if anyone does the offer of have 4 spray tans and get your 5th discounted or anything like that?
I am unsure whether to continue this offer as over the Christmas period about 2 girls called up realising they had a tan for a tenner. I hadnt seen them since August?
Thanks x

I don't do anything like this but I know tanning offers where people have done where you pay for all at once.

So you buy 6 tans all at once for the price of 5 tans. It's quite a good idea.

But I really only do special tan deals for my regulars. X

I see!
Thats a good idea but I really doubt alot of client would want to cough up that cash especially because Im mobile!
I may still do the offer but you have to use it within four months or something x

I do an offer where you can buy 6 tans for the price of 5, but it has to be paid in full in advance and has to be used up within 4 months. It's all detailed on the clients record card and i get them to sign it once they have paid so we're both covered. It's ok to do offers or promotions to secure work but you need to make sure it works for you too. Hope this helps xx

I did an offer when I first started out have 4 tans get 5th half price BAD idea

Two sisters did their 4 tans then on their 5th one they had it done together so already it was £15 each instead of £20 so ended up only paying £7.50 each!! I swiftly stopped that offer

The only offer I have is 3 tans for £45 which has to be paid upfront.

I do loyalty cards , collect 6 and get your 7th free.

I also do blocked bookings £50 for 3 tans and £100 for 6

I did an offer when I first started out have 4 tans get 5th half price BAD idea

Two sisters did their 4 tans then on their 5th one they had it done together so already it was £15 each instead of £20 so ended up only paying £7.50 each!! I swiftly stopped that offer

The only offer I have is 3 tans for £45 which has to be paid upfront.
You should have told them that they couldn't use 2 offers together they had to choose which offer they wished to use - either the 2 (or more) tans together for £15 each offer or the 5th tan half price offer.

Most places say offers canot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

I did a special of 3 for 2, where I got paid in full on the first appointment and the 3 tans had to be used within 2 months.
It went down quite well as I had people get mates together and have a tan for a tenner each. I was happy as there was only 1 lot of petrol & time.

I also have a refer a friend scheme and after 5 referals (who book and keep the appointment) they get a free tan.

You should have told them that they couldn't use 2 offers together they had to choose which offer they wished to use - either the 2 (or more) tans together for £15 each offer or the 5th tan half price offer.

Most places say offers canot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

I did a special of 3 for 2, where I got paid in full on the first appointment and the 3 tans had to be used within 2 months.
It went down quite well as I had people get mates together and have a tan for a tenner each. I was happy as there was only 1 lot of petrol & time.

I also have a refer a friend scheme and after 5 referals (who book and keep the appointment) they get a free tan.

It was when I first started out and was way too soft! Been tanning for 18 months now and have grown a backbone lol

I do buy 5 get 1 free and hand out a loyalty card so the client can see how long it is until their free tan.

I have found it helps build a client base/ encourages repeat business. Each tan is £15. The bigger salons in the centre don't do this so i consider it to be good value for money.

xx

I do buy 5 get 1 free and hand out a loyalty card so the client can see how long it is until their free tan.

I have found it helps build a client base/ encourages repeat business. Each tan is £15. The bigger salons in the centre don't do this so i consider it to be good value for money.

xx
I do the same and it's worked greatly for me :)

I use loyalty cards and offer 5th tan at half price........but clearly state that each tan must be no more than 4 weeks apart.
I don't have any regular tanners ie weekly/fortnightly but this does encourage some clients to have a tan once a month!

Claire
Bare Necessities

Latest posts

Back