Quantcast

does anyone have an ipl aculight or nd:yag machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

kalaa

Reaction score
Does anyone have an ipl aculight machine or a nd:yag machine?

If so please please please tell me where you bought them from and how much did they cost?

I have searched everywhere and I cant find any prices except for second hand machines. I looked on the aculight website and nothing. I've emailed them still waiting for a reply!!

Also if you have these machines please tell me if you've had any bad experiences!

Any advice would be gratefully recieved:hug::hug:

kerry33

Reaction score
I used to use Aculight about 3 years ago when i was working in a salon.Back then you didnt buy the machine,everything was done on a profit share scheme.I think this has since changed.The treatment was good and effective but Aculight as a company left a little to be desired.I personally wouldnt deal with them again if it were me but things may have changed since then.

kalaa

Reaction score
thanks for your sound advice about aculight, thats a real shame that as a company thy're not great to deal wth cos their machines are great. What hair removal machines would you recomend instead?

Candyz

Reaction score
Hi

I suggest you try Lynton. They are a much nicer company to deal with. They will give you good advice and plenty of help.

You can see their website at Lynton - experts in aesthetic technology and that has their contact details.

Candy
:)

Latest posts