Does anyone juice or have tried juicing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123stephy_b

Reaction score
I love juicing! I am a coffee addict and I can safely say after a couple of days juicing my energy levels are through the roof I don't need coffee! I'd love to do it more often as it takes away any sluggishness! But money is tight and I need to feed my kids before I start spending our entire shopping budget on fruit and veg haha. Anyone have any favourite juicing receipies to share?

I tried it about a month ago...

Have a look at this thread http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/228237-joe-cross-juice-cleanse.html

I think that my reaction to it was a bit extreme...possibly due to the very hot weather we were experiencing, dehydration and a lack of salt (from perspiration and none in juice etc).

I'd like to try it again though x

Thanks it's an interesting thread! I see a lot of people didn't do so well :( it is hard but it's what works for you. I juiced for breakfast and lunch then had a main meal of what ever I pleased (even pizza twice a week!) and I felt I wasn't depriving myself of anything then and lost a few lbs and water weight so want to start again. I'll just have to blend what ever fruit and veg I have in the house haha xx

Thanks it's an interesting thread! I see a lot of people didn't do so well :( it is hard but it's what works for you. I juiced for breakfast and lunch then had a main meal of what ever I pleased (even pizza twice a week!) and I felt I wasn't depriving myself of anything then and lost a few lbs and water weight so want to start again. I'll just have to blend what ever fruit and veg I have in the house haha xx

I think eating an evening meal is defo the best way to do it...I might try it again and do that x

I did a 3 day reboot after watching fat sick and nearly dead, found the juice great but did end up cheating and having a bit toast and coffee but it still worked lol I bought a smoothie maker as I found the juicing very time consuming and unless you have a really good juicer it wastes a lot of the fruit and veg x

I did a 3 day reboot after watching fat sick and nearly dead, found the juice great but did end up cheating and having a bit toast and coffee but it still worked lol I bought a smoothie maker as I found the juicing very time consuming and unless you have a really good juicer it wastes a lot of the fruit and veg x

Hi Sarah,

Thats the one I tried to do! How did you find it?

Did you feel better after? Any weight loss etc?

Xx

I lost 3llb and felt more energetic after day 2 but I really struggled so cheated a little lol but making smoothies now and using that as snack replacements to stop me eating rubbish 😁 I think it would be better to do it when not at work as its a shock to the system to start with x

I lost 3llb and felt more energetic after day 2 but I really struggled so cheated a little lol but making smoothies now and using that as snack replacements to stop me eating rubbish 😁 I think it would be better to do it when not at work as its a shock to the system to start with x

Thats really good...if you read the other thread that I posted above, you'll see that I only managed 1 day, with bad effects, however everyone kept telling me that I looked slimmer lol!

I think doing smoothies instead of snacking is a great idea!

Do you have the recipes of the juices that you were drinking during the detox? x

I got headaches aswell and felt exhausted 👎 so I had a bit toast everyday and drank coffee lol I was just chucking in lots of different stuff 😁 smoothies I've been making I like melon Spinach and kiwi, pineapple carrot and peach, strawberry banana and cucumber still experimenting ha ha x

I loved he whole juice for breakfast and lunch and then 'propper' food for main meal. don't get me wrong I still had my morning coffee and a snack if I was starving but having my main meal in the evening helped as my partner isnt so supportive so it shut him up to see me eating lol and didn't feel like bingeing coz there's no way I could cheat x

Iv started the 7lb in 7 days today. The juices are horrible :( I'm ready knaw my own arm off I hope it gets better lol xx

Latest posts

Back