Does anyone know if this website is any good

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamaur man

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Has anyone ever used or know anyone who has used myhairdresers.com
It has loads of tutorials and training on it, and I was wondering if its any good. You have to pay subscription fees ect to use it. :confused:

Cheers.:lol:

I subbes to thi a few weeks ago, I think it's great personally! I'm only a few weeks into my NVQ though.... I love that it's all there ready to go day or night and is constantly being updated!

I like it. I know there was another thread about it a while ago, but can't remember what was said about it though.... Maybe try a search?

Thanks CSB

If I pay by the month and then decide to stop, will I have to pay any extra money after that month or will my subscription just stop straight away. I find the wording in the instructions for this site a bit confusing.:confused:

Hi

I subscribed to Myhairdressers.com 12 months ago, its brilliant! I think they upload 2 new vids each month. Its definitely worth subscribing to.
Just after i qualified in hairdressing, i had my daughter, so i took time out for a little while, then i came across myhairdressers.com on the web, after watching some of the videos over & over it jogged my memory from when i did my training.
Celebrity stylist like Lee Stafford show you a range of cuts & colours from Headblock basics to more advanced/creative styles etc.

Laura :)

Thanks for info guys.

If I pay by the month and then decide to stop, will I have to pay any extra money after that month or will my subscription just stop straight away. I find the wording in the instructions for this site a bit confusing.:confused:

Troy. x

I think you pay in advance, so you pay fpr the month and if you cancel by the end of that month you won't incur any further fees x

Latest posts

Back