Does anyone know of supplier for wash cloths?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
Hi there, I was wondering if any other therapists know of any suppliers that retail the japanese style wash cloths?

As part of my retail service I offer clients some maintainance products as part of the aftercare for male waxing...

I currently get a local pharmacy to order 100 a time for me .. but I pay the full price and dont get the best return.. so was curious if anyone knows of any companies that sell these in bulk? Most of my new clients all purchase one at their initial appointment.

Mitts etc are great but most men need a washcloth so they can reach/cover all the back of the body, especially if they are a large build.

The ones I buy are manufactured by a company that does not retail to small business as I have contacted them directly...

Just thought someone may have some supplier information..

Many thanks in advance

Jack :)

I give my waxing clients an exfoliating glove. I buy mine from Savers, they are a £1 a pair, cheaper than at the suppliers. I'm not sure what a japanese style mitt looks like?! hth :green:

I give my waxing clients an exfoliating glove. I buy mine from Savers, they are a £1 a pair, cheaper than at the suppliers. I'm not sure what a japanese style mitt looks like?! hth :green:
Hi thanks for the reply.. I was looking for the wash cloth not the mitts.. the cloth is the size of a handtowel... I already have mitts and use these.. just needed the wash cloth supplier...
Thanks Jack x

Hey jack,

I've been looking for these since you recommended them to me in a other thread. Min order 1800 is Best i can find. Were you able to find a supplier at wholesale prices?

Thanks in advance!

Stace x

Have you tried majestic towels, they have a wide range of items and colours and price and quality are good.
They might just have what you need.

Will look now thanks!

Hi Stace, I found some suppliers on Ebay and was able to negotiate a price that was okay as I bought a larger quantity.
HTH Jack

Latest posts

Back