Does anyone offer a monthly offer on treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do monthly special offers, but only on things that don't cost anything but my time, ie not expensive products like hopi ear candles.

crystal therapy £22.50 save £2.50 normal price £25
foot ritual £20 normal price £25
reiki £20 saving you £5

I think special Offers are great idea, i run mine for 2 months has i find that not every one comes every 4 weeks mainly 6/8 weeks.

Offers that i have done in the past are.

Facial (£30.00) get a free eye package, now most customers come back for eyebrow shape or tint, which is a great add on.

Facial (30.00) free Manicure while the steamer and mask are on,

1/2 price hot stone back massage only £15.00 pounds. this ismy current promo and ive had 5 walk ins and 2 from leaflet drop.

I use my A board to promote my offers, it really works. i just get my a4 poster enlarged to A2 get it laminated which cost £10.00, so thats the only money i need to make back.

In Jan/Feb I will be doing special offers on non surgical Face lift, but not sure how to promote it any ideas???,i want customers to buy in to the course of 10 treatments.

Also I saw in a salon this promo.

......Pick N Mix.....

choose any of the following treatments for £10.00
Choose 2 for £18.00
Choose 3 for £26.00
Choose 4 for £34.00

All take 15mins each.

Express Manicure
file N polish on toes.
1/2 leg wax
maintenance facial
eye brow shape n last tint.

What do you think of this, do you think it would work, the salon did it jan/feb and then carried it on until end of March.

Any ideas for new year offers?

I am going Detox Crazy for New year.

new year new you!

Ultimate Detox includes full body algae exfoliation and algae body wrap, reflexology and auricular acupunture 2 hours £42

I am going to do some more along those lines, as think that people in the N Year either want to start resolutions with feeling good for themselves or detox.

I have also sent a personalised Xmas card to 50 chosen clients with a newsletter inside telling them my christmas/new year openings, with a £2.50 voucher for money off any chosen treatment in January, but have done it for the 2 separate venue rooms, so if anyone wants to take advantage of the offer they can use them in both.

I am going Detox Crazy for New year.

new year new you!

Ultimate Detox includes full body algae exfoliation and algae body wrap, reflexology and auricular acupunture 2 hours £42

I am going to do some more along those lines, as think that people in the N Year either want to start resolutions with feeling good for themselves or detox.

I have also sent a personalised Xmas card to 50 chosen clients with a newsletter inside telling them my christmas/new year openings, with a £2.50 voucher for money off any chosen treatment in January, but have done it for the 2 separate venue rooms, so if anyone wants to take advantage of the offer they can use them in both.
Sounds good. Do you do your own publishings hun?

no, I use the templates on vistaprint.

got some lovely christmas cards with my business name on them and then a personalised message inside with my name.
the pic is of someone receiving a seated massage.

will be getting some postcards made up to advertise the detox treatments.

wish i had an aqua detox machine, as would like to have offered that as an extra detox treatment.

I have made the mistake recently of having offers on treatments that people would have booked in for anyway so ended up out of pocket!

Think the trick is to promote the more unusual ones and get them to try something different. Upgrades can work, like from standard to luxury pedicure .. once they've tried it there's usually no going back!

Some months, like now, I don't think promotions are necessary as people can be disappointed when you can't fit them in. January could be a different matter though! x

no, I use the templates on vistaprint.

got some lovely christmas cards with my business name on them and then a personalised message inside with my name.
the pic is of someone receiving a seated massage.

will be getting some postcards made up to advertise the detox treatments.

wish i had an aqua detox machine, as would like to have offered that as an extra detox treatment.
Do you all the students coming in for treatments then? i'm pretty close to you hun. Near Bishop Auckland.

I have made the mistake recently of having offers on treatments that people would have booked in for anyway so ended up out of pocket!

Think the trick is to promote the more unusual ones and get them to try something different. Upgrades can work, like from standard to luxury pedicure .. once they've tried it there's usually no going back!

Some months, like now, I don't think promotions are necessary as people can be disappointed when you can't fit them in. January could be a different matter though! x
So hard to get it right though ain't it! :lol: The upgrade sounds good, wish i could upgrade my body today!!!!

hi Mandy
I'm not in the centre of Durham so don't get the students.

I have a room in Chester-le-street and a room in Pittington.

We should do some swapsies!!!

Yes, re: unusual treatments. I rarely do special offers on popular treatments, although when I take £5 off hot stones that goes down a storm. At the moment I've got £3 off a 25 min back massage.

hi Mandy
I'm not in the centre of Durham so don't get the students.

I have a room in Chester-le-street and a room in Pittington.

We should do some swapsies!!!

Yes, re: unusual treatments. I rarely do special offers on popular treatments, although when I take £5 off hot stones that goes down a storm. At the moment I've got £3 off a 25 min back massage.

LoL can we swap anything? My twins for your customers sounds good to me, haha. x x

i have just given a couple of my clients a card with 10% off any hair, nails or beauty treatment to be taken between 2.1.08 and 2.2.08 so it will only last a month and it might get me some new year business :lol:

Latest posts

Back