Does anyone use XLN Card Processing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topcuts

Reaction score
Having done lots of comparisons (boring) I am looking to move over from Streamline / Worldpay due to their extortionate charges and this is the company I am keen on

Anyone used them?

Another competitor said they were hard to beat when I told them what XLN quoted and also said with the 48 month tie in contract, which initially put me off, it safeguards me against any increases for that period of time.

XLN Used to provide our broadband and phone line and were very reasonable. When we switched they were just starting the card processing and this was several years ago now.

As a company they always seemed good customer service wise.

4 year contract is a bit extreme in my opinion. I wouldn't personally sign one. I can't see how it safeguards you from rises it only stops you renegotiating every 12months to get a better rates.

They can still put the price up but like any contract if they do you can leave with no repercussions (recently done this with talk talk at my home), so yeah. I don't think it makes a great difference.

What did they quote u ?

We went with them last year and they were much cheaper than who we were with. Recently had a quote from paymentsense which was much cheaper than xln (like for like on last monthly bill was £50 cheaper). They also offered to pay for me to get out of the contract (upto £400), however xln are wanting £668 for us to terminate early.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Hi. Xln provide my phone line and I'm with world pay at the min. Do you think xln card machine is cheaper?

It is a bit of a muddle out there.
I use worldpay zinc pay as you go, I don't overly encourage card payments as their system is a bit slow/ clumsy and if card payments are over £1000 a month it will get expensive.

I'm currently getting quotes at the moment.

Latest posts

Back