Does my Salon Gold insurance cover me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I've been looking all over the website, the policy documents, my emails, etc. I can't find anywhere that states anything about the type of certificates that need to be held for treatments.

I'm sure of my VTCT level 2 and 3 in make up and nail treatments, and my EzFlow and NSI certificates in nail enhancements.

The one I want to query is the certificate for the 1 day warm waxing course I just did with Training Solutions, at Capital. I know you can be covered on the Professional Beauty insurance, and the course is HABIA accredited, so surely it's ok?

I've emailed Salon Gold to inform of the extra treatment, but I've just been asked to do a waxing at the weekend, and want to make sure I'm ok to carry out the treatment!

BTW I have the freelance beauty and hairdressing policy.

Thanks me beauties:hug:

If you have an accredited certificate you should be insured hun hth

It likely depends on which insurer/association has accredited the course....you need to check it out with your insurer.

Most insuarnce companies do not ask for certs up front, they take your money on face value.....in the event of a claim they could have you by the short and curlies if your certs don't stack up to their requirements.

Latest posts

Back