Does this look normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
I have just noticed on my partners foot this ! Is this normal hair skin that is really cracked or should he be needing to see a foot person ? I have never seen such a thing and am shocked, discusted but mesmerised by it at the same time ! Lol any info thanks x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411080992.085208.jpg

He needs to get that looked at .
If you think something doesn't look right go to the GP who will treat/ refer as necessary .

He needs to get that looked at .
If you think something doesn't look right go to the GP who will treat/ refer as necessary .

Thanks I think may have to tell him 2, I mean iv seen bad cracked heels but that just looks nasty to me >_< x

Is it itchy? I'm no expert but it could be fungal I.e athletes foot. Better to have it looked at than let it get worse.

He has had athletes foot before so maybe that, he's booked in for Monday at Docs, guessing they'll refer him if need be. I just find it weird how it's all cracked and there is only 3 pieces in middle lol

GP for deffinate!

I would say hard skin and maybe a verruca. I am a qualified foot health professional but it's hard to diagnose with just photos. Maybe book to see a chiropodist if your not happy with your doctors opinion. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't be worried about the cracked skin so much, look at the colour of it, it's practically green!!! Definitely needs a doctor!!! &#128567;&#128513;

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Has your husband been to the doctors?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi sorry to but in on the conversation but does anyone know of any advanced pedicure/ foot treatment courses? I'm so bored with rasping. I need more satisfaction! !! Lol

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to just get back, he went and they said it is was a bad case of calluses ? I haven't really come across it to be honest but left it upto them lol thanks all anyways :) x

Latest posts

Back