Doing other's Shellac with the same on your nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done about 30 soak off's wearing Vinylux dark lava and not one chip,wear...anything. I must be lucky :)

I will just add I'm getting plastic backed pads as I don't want my finger pads drying out and I'm sure my luck won't last ;)

I just use plastic backed pads. I do find I get less wear from my index finger though!

Think even if I wore gloves i would still eff my own nails up I'm terrible.. But it gives me an excuse to change my colours and art quite often :)

Someone needs to invent a reusable plastic back that picks up lint free pads by Velcro or something that you can just rip off, they're so expensive!!!

Hands Down pads

Whenever I have ordered these with Sweet Squared, or at least that's what I think I'm ordering, I never get the plastic backed pads. I always get the lint free squared pads. I still use these so have never rung to find what I've done wrong. Any ideas just out of curiosity as I'm due to place another order soon x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Whenever I have ordered these with Sweet Squared, or at least that's what I think I'm ordering, I never get the plastic backed pads. I always get the lint free squared pads. I still use these so have never rung to find what I've done wrong. Any ideas just out of curiosity as I'm due to place another order soon x

There are 2 types the square ones have no plastic backing but the round ones do. I use round ones for removals and scrubfresh and the squares for removing inhibition layer or cleaning brushes when doing art x

There are 2 types the square ones have no plastic backing but the round ones do. I use round ones for removals and scrubfresh and the squares for removing inhibition layer or cleaning brushes when doing art x

Thanks I found them when I looked again last night. Think I must have been blinking blind every other time I looked! :o

Latest posts

Back