Dollar Bill Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
I have read the threads already posted on this topic but I just can get the dollar bill to stick to a tip ! What do I have to do to get it to stick nicely ? I would really like these nails for my trip to las vegas and im getting frustrated more and more every day

any help would be appreciated

regards
joanne

Put a really really thin layer of clear product down first then attach the notes with resin, then overlay in clear product and finish as you would normally, hth :hug:

Thank you so I put a thin layer of L&P then cover in more after i have attached the note right ?

Yes love thats right

hi hun i cant help you with the dollar bill nails, but when Barrack Obama was announced as president of the US i did my nails in the american flag i used my acrylic paints and brushes and i did every second nail in the american flag and i did every other nail in the Irish flag and they came out fab everyone made comments on them, i took pics but cant put them up as i broke my camera :(

Latest posts

Back