done my first tan...... on a friend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey all did my first tan using celebrity secrets on my friend, it looked fantastic, she was pleased untill this morning, got a text saying the tan is patchy. anyway i though oh its just her complaining as usual, ive just seen it and ive seen better work, on a patch work quilt....... hey things can only get better right??????:) :eek: :confused: :irked:

corrine1983 said:
hey all did my first tan using celebrity secrets on my friend, it looked fantastic, she was pleased untill this morning, got a text saying the tan is patchy. anyway i though oh its just her complaining as usual, ive just seen it and ive seen better work, on a patch work quilt....... hey things can only get better right??????:) :eek: :confused: :irked:

So if it is so patchy.. have you worked out what went wrong?

Did your friend exfoliate pre tan?
Did you spray too heavy?
Did you choose the correct level of dha for the clients skin tone?
Did you miss parts?
Did you spray too close?
Did she shower and pat dry after the alloted time?

It is a relatively easy thing to do is tanning once you get all the right measures in process. Best of luck with your next one. :)

hey,
where i went wrong was that my friend did pre tan, and the lighting was funny as we was in the bedroom.

Hi Corrine

Have you had any training yet? If you haven't, it may be worth looking in to. As Jen rightly says, it is relatively easy to do but you have to get things in place first. Practice lots before you start spraying your clients making sure your technique is up to speed and find somewhere with better lighting to do your spraying!

By the way, just looked up your BLOG account and notice you went to the same school as my kids do in Llanishen!

Take care and keep trying!

Kind regards

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back