don't know whether to get maximist pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
Does anybody have the maximist pro gun? I am looking to buy a new machine and have read previous threads but I am still undecided on whether or not to get the the HVLP5008 or the pro. Any advice greatly appreciated.

:hug:

The standard Maximist comes with a pretty good gun...although can be a tad difficult to adjust the output as the adjustment controls make it so...still a pretty good gun for the money.The pro gun simply puts this machine into a completely different league as the gun competes with much more expensive machines that cost 4 times more.

It is that good the manufacturer offers a life time guarantee....probably the only gun on the market with that sort of a guarantee which must say something about it
The beauty of this machine is that you can purchace the standard machine and then at any time downline upgrade the gun to the pro gun

HTH :hug:

thanks so much for the quick reply. I have bought the pro gun now. Cant wait to receive it. :D

thanks so much for the quick reply. I have bought the pro gun now. Cant wait to receive it. :D

im sure you wont be disappointed....and good luck also with the business :hug:

Latest posts

Back