Don't look at xmas bookings as "one-offs"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovethesun

Reaction score
Hi. Following on from another thread I just wanted to point out how negative it is to look at those new faces you see over xmas as "one-offs". I think each new customer should be looked at as an opportunity for convertion into a regular. How can anyone expect their business to grow if you only concentrate on regulars?

Several of my regulars started off as Christmas clients or they were bought a voucher and then just kept coming back.:) Sometimes they may not retuirn for a few months but once you have their details you sent them promotions and updates and they'll be back for a holiday or special occaision and before you know it they are one of your regulars.

Hey there are tonns of people who are looking for a new therapist etc. Hey with me my hairdresser just pronounced my last visit that she is moving away...like thousands of miles away!! So I am looking for a new hairdresser (just before Xmas). I get my roots done every 3-4 weeks...so guessing i must be a money spinner. There are plenty of beauty clients in the same boat. I agree every person is a potential regular! I have to say it scares me having to go out and find a new person to do my hair as I have had it stuffed up so many times. I am sure a lot of people are like that with their beauty therapist!!! So as soon as they get professional competent service then you are already on the way to gaining their trust and regular attendence!! :)

I have to say that out of 18 new clients I have seen over the last couple of weeks, only 1 has failed to book her next maintainance appointment. As a newbie to this business it really surprised me as I expected a lot of 'one offs'. I'm currently a very happy bunny :lol:

Back