Don't you just love them!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Male Storme

Reaction score
Had a guy phone this morning asking about availability and price for a chest, abs, back and shoulders wax.

Gave him the details, and he then said

"Oh that is expensive. The place I usually go to only charge £18"

I then asked why he was not going there then?

"Oh they have closed down"

Had to really bite my tongue and hold back the laughter.

He booked in by the way.

Some people!! :rolleyes: lol

Wish more of these places would close so we can charge normal realistic prices without feeling like we r too expensive :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

ha ha ha...some people just don't think :)

it would have taken everything in me not to say "and that's probably why they had to close, weren't making any money!" lol

Well he turned up for his appointment.

He was amazed that it did not hurt like it usually did. He actually said "I usually have a double scotch before just to numb the pain a little" !!

All the way through, got comments like "What is that for?"

Turns out the previous place never cleansed the skin, or oiled prior to wax, and no product applied at the end!!

He re booked, and booked other treatments too, and made the comment "I see now you get what you pay for"

Well he turned up for his appointment.

He was amazed that it did not hurt like it usually did. He actually said "I usually have a double scotch before just to numb the pain a little" !!

All the way through, got comments like "What is that for?"

Turns out the previous place never cleansed the skin, or oiled prior to wax, and no product applied at the end!!

He re booked, and booked other treatments too, and made the comment "I see now you get what you pay for"

That's excellent news! I love it when a client has been elsewhere and half of the correct procedure hasn't been done. When they come to you it makes you feel so much better that you are doing things correctly and usually results in a new regular client!

Latest posts

Back