Double Drawn hair extensions, what?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean just ignore the negativity, I do!

You run a very successful salon and I can personally vouch for your extensions (had them in 10months)!

When you trained (many moons ago) companies didn't need to market their brands as highly as they do now.

See you next week for my colour ;) x

I keep seeing posts regarding double drawn hair extensions, I've been dealing with hair extensions since I started training 6 years ago, and trained then started applying them from 4 years ago. I have never ever heard of double drawn hair and I've seen it in clients hair and I think it's all a marketing thing. It seems to me you either have poor quality hair or good quality hair, or you have thin (0.5g hair) or thick (1.2g) hair. I've researched it and found some places saying the same thing. I also have clients asking me if I do "double drawn hair extensions" and I am not sure how to answer so tell them "no, I've been dealing with hair extensions for 6 years and haven't heard of this" is anyone else having these issues and feel the same?

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Double Drawn means all the short ends have been taken out nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the relevant help guys, kinda regretting posting on here now. I think I might just remove my Salon Geek account now didn't come on for an argument just to ask a query. How and ever I do run a very successful business and do well in terms of extensions etc with the brand and method of application I use. We all do things differently and carry different knowledge, I do now however feel a bit insulted and uncomfortable on here. Again though thanks for those with relevant helpful replies, much appreciated.

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Sean please don't go, have be-friended you:)

Latest posts

Back