Dr. Hauschka Facials from home, what to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lena Lee

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I am an HND qualified therapist who wants to carry out facials, waxing and eye treatments at home. I am based 5 minutes from the center of Edinburgh. I am becoming more and more confused as to what to charge.

My treatment room is a large stunning living room and I have filled it with stunning plants, sheep skin rugs candles etc. I purchased the whole Dr. Hauschka range and although I am not trained with the company - it costs £3000 to train with them. I have been using their products for almost 2 years and I adore them. I am confused as to what to charge for a facial! I want my clients to have a very luxurious experience. The center of Edinburgh charge anywhere from £37- £60 -£70 for an hours facial, basic Dermalogica/Clarins/Espa. Clarins charge £67 for an hr and 25 mins My idea is to do a package - face and eyes. - 1 hr 30mins or 2 or Face and massage.

Any suggestions please? I cant be too low people will think I am rubbish or too high I want them to come to me. I really love what I do and I give a stunning facial!! Suggestions on where to advertise would also be gorgeous. Thank you all for your time xx

Latest posts

Back