Dreamweave mascara, what is the difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
I have bought a lash extension and a lash construct mascara from dreamweave, please can someone explain to me the difference.

I think I like lash construct the best, it stays put all day long and my lashes look amazing, I've had so many compliments since wearing it.

Which one do you retail the most of, which one do you prefer and is it worth getting both or just one?

I've sold over 200 lash construct since March. I'm only a part time waxer/Gelish/nouvatanner. Tried the black tube but didn't like it as much. You can't go wrong with the gold, everyone who buys it loves it and buys more. It's a no brainer. X

Lash Construct (Gold Tube white box) is a treament mascara so perfect for those who have weak, short or damaged lashes.

Lash Magnet (black tube black box) is the original one whuch is dubbed eyelash extensions in a tube. This one flies off the shelf for me where as im struggling to sell the Lash Construct.

Dreamweave posted about the differences between the 2 on their Facebook page a few days ago so its worth a look.

Steph xx

Thank you. I find my lashes look longer with lash construct rather than extension. But I will look at facebook.

I've just taken on the lash construct and it's flying off the shelves here! Tried the black tube but found it clumped more and crumbled off whereas the construct just stays put and makes my lashes look amazing xx

I've just taken on the lash construct and it's flying off the shelves here! Tried the black tube but found it clumped more and crumbled off whereas the construct just stays put and makes my lashes look amazing xx

Yes construct is my favourite too, going to order Monday :)

Latest posts

Back