Dressing the couch-suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy89

Reaction score
Where can I get nice things to dress my couch?

i use paper rolls like you see in the doctors but my tutor used purple towels so it matched her beauty room
my rolls are disposable and not very dear to buy
£22 for 9 rolls off ebay xxx

I use couch roll but only when doing a wax. Do you just have a bare coach?

I have a couch or bed couch cover I had made specifically for me. Then I cover with towels which get changed between clients and then covers get washed at end day. So it's easy to launder. Sometimes cheaper to get cover made then to buy them std. And you can choose colours you want :)

Beauty at your finger tips!

Is it easy to get wax off the towels because I get it all over ny couch x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397683933.106702.jpg

This is how i have my bed! Material covering the bed, hiding the legs and towels etc underneath, I have a duvet over it with a pale pink cover and pillows. When I'm doing brows and things like that I have pink couch roll at their feet and head and for waxing I put a towel over the duvet and cover with couch roll! Keeps everything nice and clean and the pink couch roll matches my room perfectly!

I don't find that wax comes off anything easily, hence the couch roll!

Amanda xx

View attachment 62225

This is how i have my bed! Material covering the bed, hiding the legs and towels etc underneath, I have a duvet over it with a pale pink cover and pillows. When I'm doing brows and things like that I have pink couch roll at their feet and head and for waxing I put a towel over the duvet and cover with couch roll! Keeps everything nice and clean and the pink couch roll matches my room perfectly!

I don't find that wax comes off anything easily, hence the couch roll!

Amanda xx

I love that picture!

Love that! Is it just material from like..a roll of material from a haberdashery?

Love that! Is it just material from like..a roll of material from a haberdashery?

Yea and my mum sewed it for me so it would fit the bed neatly!

Amanda xx

She did a great job! It looks gorgeous and very professional :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397731697.126418.jpg

I used a black crystal detail trow to hide all our bits underneath and a black soft blanket on top which is super soft and comfortable. With a hand towel on top of pillow to finish off x

View attachment 62267

I used a black crystal detail trow to hide all our bits underneath and a black soft blanket on top which is super soft and comfortable. With a hand towel on top of pillow to finish off x

Where did you get the crystal throw from? :) x

Love the crystal throw xxxx

I cant remember the name of the company but they did sell on amazon. Try searching crystal throw on amazon x

Latest posts

Back