Driving lessons & tests?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my first lesson to driving my own car away was 1 month 2 weeks.

I had 30 hours!

I got the proper theory&hazard perception dvd and did it for an hour a day for two weeks leading up to my 17th birthday! Had my theory the day after my birthday, passed with only one mark to spare or else I'd have got full marks! Got picked up from the theory test place to have my first lesson!

Hey just seen this and just posted a similar post about my driving test
Haha.

I have been in the same boat with lessons and trust me it's worth sticking at it no matter how long you feel it's taking . stick to it! I know it's ****e when lessons get too expensive that was my problem

I started my lessons over again in March last year And am driving confident and ready now ,my test is in late feb . So that will be .. 11 months . around it's taken with non stop lessons

But everyone is different so I think it can be extremely varied especially if you already have had driving lessons and experience beforehand

Anyway good luck!!! and all the best hun x

Hey! So I quit my lessons last year after having around 15 hours as I couldn't afford it. So planning to start back up in the new year!
How many lessons did it take you before your test ?
the main thing putting me off my lessons again is the theory test! I've cancelled going to do it 2x now!

C
xxx

I had 2 hour lesson per week for 8 months and passed 1st time, they are pricey aint they but worth it in the end, i booked my theory after first 3 lessons as i wanted to get it out of the way and then focus on the learning to drive, thankfully i passed theory 1st time all down to the theory learning book, i didnt find the disc to good for questions but did find it good for hazards, on my way to the theory test centre i read the book so when questions were coming up i had not long just read them so found that a great help x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back